Rainforest Class (Class 2)
Rainforest Class is taught by Miss Wright and is ably assisted by our Teaching Assistants Miss Tulley, Mrs Rogers and Miss McEnnerney.
The class is a mixed group of Year 1 and Year 2 children.
The children complete an early morning task once they arrive at school in the morning
A daily phonics lesson is taught from 9.10-9.30am every day.
- Our PE lessons are on Tuesday and Wednesday
- The Year 1 and 2 children work together during the week
- At times our Year 1 children work collaboratively with the Year 1 children from Class 1
- We use the DT room to engage the children in practical learning activities
Year Group Teaching
- We find opportunities for our children to also work in their Year Groups during the week.
- Children will work as Year Groups for their daily Phonics lesson
- The Year 1 and Year 2 children are taught together for Music and Physical Education
Termly Curriculum Newsletter
End of Half Term Curriculum Newsletters