Climate Class (Class 4)
Climate Class 4 is taught by Mrs Wolstenholme (Monday) and
Miss Fawcett (Tuesday-Friday).
The Class Teacher is assisted by our Teaching Assistant, Mrs Campbell.
Climate Class 4 is a mixed class of Year 4 and Year 5 children.
Mornings generally consist of Reading Fluency, Mathematics and then English.
PE kit is needed on a Wednesday and Thursday afternoons
Spellings are tested on a Friday morning
IXL access is provided as Homework activities linked to class work
- Climate Class work as a whole class every morning and on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
- Science, History, Geography and RE are generally taught on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
- On Friday afternoon we focus on teaching Personal Development which includes PSHCE, University of Bradley and our whole school Celebration Assembly.
Year Group Teaching
- We find opportunities for our children to also work in their Year Groups during the week.
- On Monday afternoons the Year 4 and Year 5 children are taught as separate Year Groups for Music and Art / DT.
- On Thursday afternoons the Year 4 and Year 5 children are taught as separate Year Groups for Computing and Physical Education.
Termly Curriculum Newsletters
End of Half Term Curriculum Newsletters