Friends of Bradley School
If you have a child who attends this school, you are automatically a member of Friends of Bradley School Parent Forum
The aims of the group are to initiate and lend support for school activities, provide for school facilities and resources over and above those provided by the school budget and to arrange social and community events for those associated with the school. The success of Friends of Bradley School is due to the dedication and hard work of its energetic committee.
Friends of Bradley School Committee
- Chair of Friends - Sarah Brown
- Vice Chair of Friends - Michelle Clowes
- Secretary of Friends - Helen Holmes
- Treasurer of Friends - Zoe Venn
- Events Coordinators - Amy Chacksfield & Emma Preston
Friends Terms of Reference:
- To enhance the education and wellbeing of pupils by providing or supporting provision of facilities and resources through fundraising.
- To provide activities and events to support and enhance the whole school community by organising fundraising activities, to involve as many people as possible and to make the activities fun.
- To promote positive cooperation and communication between parents and school staff through the organisation of events and provision of resources.
- Provide opportunities for regular contact between parents and teachers for the exchange of ideas and information for the good of the school and children.
- The committee will keep the headteacher and Governors informed about activities and decisions through meetings between Friends of Bradley School Committee Chair and Headteacher.
- To receive, review and evaluate feedback from fundraising activities to make informed decisions on future events
Woodland Area development work
The Friends have worked really hard during 2022 and 2023 to re-develop and improve the children's Woodland Area. Parents and children have helped clear the area during Ground Force weekends. A Sensory Garden area was opened in October 2023 following huge support from our whole school team of children, parents and staff. A ribbon cutting ceremony was held after school on the 12th October 2023.