Brads Before and After School Club is our new ‘Wrap Around Care Provision’. Brads is an extension of Bradleys Both Community Primary School, run and managed by the school staff and Governing Body.
The Club is open from 7.30am – 8.55am and 3.30pm – 6.00pm every day during term time. Brads is based in our School Hall, DT Room, Library and Reflection room. Our school’s outdoor facilities are also used weather permitting.
At Brads we offer a safe, positive and enthusiastic environment where our children can interact with others, engage in stimulating activities and develop their independence. We are an all-inclusive facility which celebrates the unique qualities of each individual.
What we offer
- Our children attending Brads Club will be provided with a range of activities to participate in as they wish. There will always be a selection of activities and resources available:
- Structured activities for all ages e.g. art & craft, drawing, model building and creative activities
- Group activities e.g. floor games, outdoor play, interactive play, indoor games, team games, sports and physical activities e.g dodge ball
- Free Play, where the children decide what they want to do e.g. quiet time, board games, reading, supervised use of computers
- A daily opportunity will be provided for the children to do their homework after school.