The stated aims include:
• To increase social mobility.
• To enable more students from disadvantaged backgrounds to get to top universities.
• To reduce the attainment gap between the highest and lowest achieving pupils nationally.
The school received:
- £14,859.92 for the academic year 2022-2023
- £10,725.00 for academic year 2021-2022
- £21,410 for the academic year 2020-2021
For details of how the Pupil Premium is spent at Bradleys Both Community School please see the documents attached below: