Bradleys Both School Council
The School Council representatives are elected from each class.
|Vice Chair||Henry J|
The Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and the Treasurer have been elected for the whole of the forthcoming year.
|Class 1||Lexi-Sophia & Rowan|
|Class 2||Eleonore & Archie|
|Class 3||Lottie & Teddy|
|Class 4||Winnie & Henry J|
|Class 5||Lottie & Percy|
At Bradleys Both we actively involve the children in making decisions about the development and running of their school.
Two representatives are elected by each class. The children meet together with a member of staff monthly. Minutes of the meeting are kept and shared with each class.
These are the School Council’s aims:
• To ensure everyone at our school is happy and safe
• To have a pupil’s voice in decisions being made
• To consider ways in which our school can be made better
• To provide new opportunities for our school
• To support local and national charities
• To promote making the right choices
Our School Council will plan to:
• hold whole school events
• support fundraising for our school
• support and raise the profile of charities and their events
• investigate new initiatives for our school