Bradleys Both School Council
The School Council representatives are elected from each class.
The Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and the Treasurer have been elected for the whole of the forthcoming year.
|Lexi-Sophia & Rowan
|Eleonore & Archie
|Lottie & Teddy
|Winnie & Henry J
|Lottie & Percy
At Bradleys Both we actively involve the children in making decisions about the development and running of their school.
Two representatives are elected by each class. The children meet together with a member of staff monthly. Minutes of the meeting are kept and shared with each class.
These are the School Council’s aims:
• To ensure everyone at our school is happy and safe
• To have a pupil’s voice in decisions being made
• To consider ways in which our school can be made better
• To provide new opportunities for our school
• To support local and national charities
• To promote making the right choices
Our School Council will plan to:
• hold whole school events
• support fundraising for our school
• support and raise the profile of charities and their events
• investigate new initiatives for our school