Eco Class (Class 5)
Eco Class 5 is taught by Mrs Bousfield and Mrs Hall and
supported by Teaching Assistant Mrs Midgley.
This year's Class 5 is a group of Year 6 children.
- Children arrive and complete their morning task. Just after 9am, register taken whilst children doing their task.
- Seating and partner work/group work arrangements.
- Library day Wednesday.
- Spelling tests Wednesdays (for most children).
- IXL homework given on Fridays with a week to complete.
- Reading expectation: 2.5 hours in total (minimum) at home. Needs to be signed off in their planner by an adult.
- Fortnightly project homework: science/art/history/geography.
- Eco Class work as a whole class every morning and on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
- Science, History, Geography and RE are generally taught on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
- On Friday afternoon we focus on teaching Personal Development which includes PSHCE, University of Bradley and our whole school Celebration Assembly.
Year Group Teaching
- On Monday afternoons the Year 6 children are taught as separate Year Groups for Music and Art / DT.
- On Thursday afternoons the Year 6 children are taught as separate Year Groups for Computing and Physical Education.
Termly Curriculum Newsletters
End of Half Term Curriculum Newsletters